Trustone Glenmoor Riven Stone Garden Paving
Product DescriptionThe Trustone Glenmoor Paving product is part of the Trustone suite of landscaping products, the entire range of Trustone products are hand picked for accurate colour mix and dimensional reliability. Available in varying tones of buff with the occasional character enhancing dark brown streaks. Trustone Glenmoor is a riven quartzitic sandstone and is suited to both traditional and contemporary landscape projects. Matching Glenmoor Step Treads and Quadrants are available, and with Trustone Glenmoor Radius you can create two diameters of circle. As like every natural stone in the Trustone range, this product is ethically sourced and is part of Stonemarket fairstone range.
- Available in five different sizes, as well as Trustone Linear options.
- The larger size, available as a kit, can be inset into Glenmoor paving using Corner Infill Sets with no cutting required.
- Ethically sourced natural sandstone.
- Suitable for paving and pathways.
- 1140x570x22, Glenmoor - £688.00 (30 Items Per Pack)
- 15.84sm Project Pack, Glenmoor - £621.17 (15.84sm Per Pack)
Need help with buying Stonemarket products?
Technical and Product Queries
If you need assistance with technical product queries, such as suitability for use in specific areas, product specification or general product advice, then please contact Marshalls Technical Advisory Team on:
Phone: 0345 302 0603
Availability and Order Queries
If you need to ask a question relating to availability, ordering or delivery, please contact M P Moran Stonemarket Store on the following number or email address.
Phone: 0208 459 9000